- I can eat cookies to make more milk?
- I like cookies.
- I wonder if they're some kind of gross, weird cookie with kookie things in them?
- Let's ask Chef Google.
- Hmm, they have chocolate chips in them.
- I like chocolate chips.
- I like chocolate chips and cookies.
- I'm totally making these cookies
- Hold on, what's brewer's yeast?
- I think I need to go to the organic grocery store for this.
When I got home, I really wanted to make these cookies, but like every mother knows, things happen which means other things don't get done.
For over a week, other things happened and my cookies waited until the other night. It was cookie time. Truthfully, I mixed up the batter one night and cooked half of it the next day and am saving the rest.
So here are some tips:
- Make sure your husband/partner doesn't turn off the timer.
- Take the cookies out when they're still really soft. Mine are dried out because I thought they needed to get a little hard.
- My husband wants to add molasses, so there's totally some fooling around you can do with the recipe. I read on the comments below the recipe that people had cut out a lot of the sugar.
- I used peanut butter instead of almond butter and mine had a slight peanut butter taste.
- I'm adding more chocolate chips next time.
If you want to make them, here's the recipe.
*One important thing to know about these cookies, my husband and I call them "poopkies" because they cleaned us out. Maybe it's because I used regular flax instead of milled flax though. However, it's not like we ate Colon Blow.