Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Time Out

Yes, this is about my pregnancy and about a Moose, but I want to take time out to say that I have an amazing husband. Feel free to gag because it's going to be one of those gushy posts.

He's been jobless since August. Instead, his everyday is spent making sure that I have a healthy breakfast and lunch packed. Making me herbal tea in the morning; it used to be coffee. Yum! Cleaning, laundry, grocery shopping, insulating, general maintenance, car/truck stuff, obviously looking for jobs, among whatever else he can get his hands on. The point being he's taken this jobless thing to really support me and our growing family.

Yes, he hates not being able to bring home a paycheck and support his pregnant wife. It's just not that way right now. It really shows me how important it is to have someone at home doing all the little things so that I can come home and "play" WiiFit.

It's awesome and I never tire of coming home to him. He's my sunshine everyday even though my office has no windows.

Feel free to tell me about the awesome things your significant other does which brightens your day.

1 comment:

  1. My fiance cuts up my canteloupe for me. It may sound stupid, but he doesn't eat any of it, I just do throughout the week, but I HATE cutting it, so he does for me. I think its the sweetest, simplest thing in the world.

    ReplyDelete