Thursday, February 10, 2011

Dear Wombat

You're an awesome baby, you really are. No, I'm not breaking up with you. I can't. I'm your Mommie. We're stuck together for the rest of our lives. Sorry. What I'm trying to actually say is I'm sorry I'm not saying you're the most awesome baby ever. I just can't.

See really, you're a second child. You're not my first born. You'll always have to tell your younger siblings (Hopefully you'll have them) that you may be older, but you can't say the oldest. You'll always have Moose, who will always be older than you. Maybe Moose won't fart on your head, argue with you over whose turn it is, or tattle tale on you, but Moose will always be there.

The good thing is you'll never be alone. You'll always have an older sibling watching out for you. Always have your back.

But let's talk about you. You're feisty. I know. You wiggle all the time at the doctor's office. Your heartbeat is so strong. You're really strong because you made sure I felt you at 10 weeks. You even let your Dad feel you. Keep that feistiness. I know it'll bite me when you aren't contained within my womb. It's fine. Just get out of there healthy. Scream at the top of your lungs when you pop out (could you really just pop out and make labor super easy? That'd be awesome. Thanks). Let me know you're fine.

Anyway, keep up the good work of growing and letting me know you're still going strong. I may complain about peeing all the time, but really, I don't mind. You're my kid. I'll always get your back unless you get a face tattoo. Please no.

Anyway, remember I love you. You're an awesome baby. I'm a really awesome Mommie. Why don't you stay around and meet me? Your Dad is super awesome sauce amazing. If you make sure to stay around and meet us, I promise we'll make it worth your while.

Love,
Your Mommie

No comments:

Post a Comment